Last Updated: September 13, 2022
|Garlock Sealing Technologies||Garlock Hygienic Technologies||Rubber Fab|
To prevent ENPRO from using certain Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- What are Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies? Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The cookie then sends information back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Other types of tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our Sites. Accordingly, Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies allow our Sites to recognize your device and track your activities and preferences, thereby allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently and to generally improve the user experience. The information provided below about cookies also applies to the other tracking technologies referenced above (i.e., web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies). You can find more information about cookies at: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Cookies are often categorized by function. We use four types of cookies by function on our Sites:
|Essential Cookies||These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of a website or for performing services that an individual user has requested. For instance, these cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as you have requested. These cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access our Sites. They also include cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session.|
|Analytical/Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information and statistics about how individuals use our Sites (e.g., which webpages or other portions of our Sites visitors go to most often). These cookies are used to improve how our Sites function.|
|Functional Cookies||These cookies allow our Sites to remember choices users make and to provide enhanced, personalized features. For example, within our Sites, these cookies remember users’ language preferences.|
|Targeting/Advertising Cookies||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to a specific user of our Sites. They remember that a user has visited a website and share this information with other organizations such as advertising vendors.|
Cookies can also be categorized by how long they remain on your device and by who puts the cookie there. There are four broad categories of duration and placement cookies that we use on our Sites:
|Persistent Cookies||Persistent cookies remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically.|
|Session Cookies||Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser, at which time they are automatically deleted.|
|First-Party Cookies||These cookies are placed by the party operating the website or service. For example, any cookies we place on your computer from our Sites are first-party cookies.|
|Third-Party Cookies||These cookies are placed on a website or service by a party that does not own or operate the website or service.|
|YSC||Advertisement||YSC cookie is set by YouTube™ and is used to track the views of embedded videos on YouTube™ pages.||session|
|CONSENT||Analytics||YouTube™ sets this cookie via embedded YouTube™ videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertisement||A cookie set by YouTube™ to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||5 months 27 days|
|yt-remote-device-id||Advertisement||YouTube™ sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube™ video.||never|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Advertisement||YouTube™ sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube™ video.||never|
|_ga||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for our Site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|__cf_bm||Functional||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.||30 minutes|
|_hjFirstSeen||Analytics||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Analytics||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the Site’s daily session limit.||2 minutes|
|_fbp||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months|
|bcookie||Functional||LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser ID.||1 year|
|Lidc||Functional||LinkedIn sets this cookie to facilitate data center selection.||1 day|
|bscookie||Functional||LinkedIn sets this cookie to store performed actions on our Site.||1 year|
|pa_twitter_ts; pa_yahoo_ts||Advertising||These cookies are set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|personalization_id||Advertisement||Twitter sets this cookie to integrate and share features for social media and also store information about how the user uses the website, for tracking and targeting.||2 years|
|IDSYNC||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Yahoo to store information on how users behave on multiple websites so that relevant ads can be displayed to them.||1 year|
|vuid||Advertisement||We embed videos from our official Vimeo channel. When you press play Vimeo will drop third party cookies to enable the video to play and to collect analytics data such as how long a viewer has watched the video.||2 years|
|Optanon Consent||Necessary||This cookie is set by OneTrust to manage certain cookie consent features on some select Sites||1 year|
- Rejecting Cookies AND YOUR OPTIONS: You can stop cookies from being downloaded on your device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting https://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to access or take full advantage of our Sites. Most browsers allow users to use a “private mode” by which cookies are deleted after your website visit. Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate “private mode.” You could still visit our Sites if your browser is in “private mode”; however, the user experience may not be optimal, and some features may not work.
- Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox.
- Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome.
- Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer.
- Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent our Sites from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your browser setting as described above.
More Information. You can find more information about cookies, behavioral advertising, and online privacy at https://www.allaboutcookies.org. For some of our service providers that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), you can exercise your choice to opt out of interest-based advertising at https://optout.aboutads.info. You may also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from many third-party websites and applications through the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) Opt Out Tool, which is available at https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Certain types of mobile devices have an identifier that provides organizations with the ability to serve targeted advertising directly to a specific mobile device, and you may (depending on the device) be able to limit advertising, reset the advertising identifier, and turn off your device’s tracking features within your device’s settings. For more information see https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
- California Privacy: Data Privacy Rights. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), California residents have additional data privacy rights, including the following:
- Access: The right to access general categories and/or the specific pieces of personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold about you over the past twelve (12) months, including the sources from which the personal information was collected; the business or commercial purpose for which your personal information was collected, used, disclosed, or sold; and the third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
- Deletion/Erasure: The right to request that we delete/erase your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Data Portability: The right to request that Enpro transfers, to the extent technically feasible, personal information in certain forms and formats.
- Nondiscrimination: The right not to be subject to discrimination for asserting your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise any of the CCPA’s data privacy rights set forth herein, please contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section listed below. If you would prefer, you may designate an authorized agent to submit a CCPA privacy request on your behalf. An authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
Privacy Request Verification Process. If you (or your authorized agent) make any request related to your personal information under the CCPA, EnPro will ascertain your identity (and the identity of the authorized agent, to the extent applicable) to the degree of certainty required or permitted under the law before addressing your request. Enpro will, to the extent required or permitted by law, require you (or your authorized agent) to verify your request via email or other means and match at least two pieces of personal information we have previously collected from you before granting you access to, or erasing, specific pieces or categories of personal information, or otherwise responding to your request. We may require written documentation that demonstrates a third party is authorized to serve as your agent for the purposes of submitting the requests set forth herein, unless you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code §§ 4121 to 4130. None of the CCPA’s rights are absolute and are subject to legal and regulatory exceptions and exemptions. For more information about the CCPA, please see: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Opt-Out Rights / Do Not Sell My Personal Information. California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. Enpro does not sell your personal information to third parties for profit or other monetary or valuable consideration.
Third-Party Marketing. We do not share personal information with third parties that we have reason to believe use such information for their own direct marketing purposes. If you have any questions or concerns about our marketing, please contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section listed below.