The Original Metal Detectable Gasket
Composed of a unique proprietary blend of PTFE and 316L Stainless Steel, Tuf-Steel® is the choice for leak-proof performance and outstanding durability in steam applications.
Tuf-Steel® Holds Up Under Low and High Temperature:
- 500 CIP/SIP Cycles guaranteed
- -325°F to 550°F
- Superior creep resistance
- Excellent expansion/contraction stability with minimal thermal expansion
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Stops leaks when correctly torqued (50 in./lbs with Torque-Rite® TR-50)
- No gasket extrusion into the sanitary tube I.D.
- No obstruction of flow
- Maintains sealing stability in T processes
- Non stick surface
- Non pigmented
- Passivated to eliminate rouging
- Tested for Cryogenics Use (Click here to view test results)
Tuf-Steel®’s chemical resistance is one of the highest around! See the chart to find out more!
A Family of Products designed to meet all of your application requirements!
Tri-Clamp® Type I
Tri-Clamp® Type II Flanged
Metal Detectable/X-Ray Inspectable
Screens & Orifice Plates
Custom Water Jetting